Posting ID: 7301568
Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving opportunity in Carpinteria, CA
- Responsible for the facilitation and the timely release and closing of manufacturing orders to the warehouse floor and shipping.
- Verify that manufacturing orders have parts in inventory before releasing orders for picking.
- Correct discrepancies.
- Work hand in hand with the Warehouse Supervisor to facilitate the smooth and continuous flow of work to the warehouse personnel.
- Packaging outbound product.
- Labeling customer orders.
- Prior warehouse, shipping or receiving experience.
- Production or manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude when working with co-workers.
- Packaging experience is a plus.
- Forklift operation background is a plus.
For more information call (805) 604-3025
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Corey McElliott
Phone: (805) 604-3025