Posting ID: 7342650
* Assemble and test complex systems in a clean room environment.
* Support process improvements, Engineering testing, Lean Manufacturing and Quality improvements.
* Train and mentor others.
* Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes.
* Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve any technical problems that occur. Set an example to other members of the team. Oversee the total process from assembly through to test and act as a reference source for problem solving in the area of expertise.
* New products: actively contribute to the pilot production process and the transition to volume production. Be responsible for the development and improvement of TPD, processes and records and other relevant topics. Before the implementation of new procedures, investigate what their impact will be on the production process. Come up with constructive ideas for product improvement.
* Skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Have an in-depth knowledge of the correlation between the module and the whole system and the relationship with other (sub) systems. Pass on relevant expertise.
* Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
* Planning: coordinate the activities given in the production plan and monitor the practical situation. Closely control the use of tools, materials and equipment.
SHIFT: Thursday - Sunday, 6PM - 6AM
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Daniel Dilone