Loss Mitigation Specialist - Work From Home
Posting ID: 7343372
This is an entry level role, the candidate should have Customer Service / Collections and Customer Account Resolution skills.
Position Summary: The Loss Mitigation Specialist acts as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and is assigned a portfolio of non-performing assets to contact, negotiate and complete loss mitigation alternatives to minimize foreclosure losses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
* Contributes to the progress of the department by understanding the measurements used to define success and how they can positively impact those measurements.
* Meets monthly individual and team goals and key performance indicators.
* Handles a portfolio of multiple mortgage products that are 90+ days delinquent, or have requested loss mitigation, as governed by investor, departmental and legal guidelines; minimizing the loss due to foreclosure through the use of loss mitigation options.
* Receives inbound calls and makes outbound calls to customers, attorneys, realtors and other authorized parties on the account and educates them on options available to resolve delinquencies.
* Understands and discusses customers' general requirements for loan modifications, short sales, deeds in lieu, cash for keys, and consents to judgment other loss mitigation options.
* Analyzes specific financial situations; recommends and initiates the proper loss mitigation tool to assist each borrower.
* Conducts light skip-tracing activities.
* Reviews title searches to ensure that no title issues threaten the standing of our investor's lien on the property.
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Reviews and update daily reports and accounts.
Option 1: Monday - Friday 9-6P with 1 late night shift during the week (either 10-7 or 11-8) and 1 Saturday per month for 4 hours (9-1PM)
Option 2: Monday - Thursday 12-10P and Friday 11-3P plus 1 Saturday per month for 4 hours (9-1P)
If interested in loss mitigation and collections, please apply with updated resume.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Monique Nianekeo