Posting ID: 7305931
Role: Gas Designer
Location: Serra Mesa, CA
Duration: Long-term Contract-to-Hire
- ideal background in fielding or inspection of some kind
- knowledge of gas, civil, designer, or fielding a plus
- able to interact w/ public and represent their end client (SDGE)
- 0-2 years experience ideal
- Comfortable w/ technology... will be using MS Teams, Outlook, Bluebeam, doing red lines in AutoCad, drafting
Great company that has grown massively over the past 5 years in San Diego. Solid team lead by hiring manager who fosters the work hard/play hard culture and team bonding. Opportunity to advance via Designer route (Designer, SME, Lead) or PM Route (Designer, SME, PM) as this is a new and growing product line (gas vs electric). Utility work is very stable and not as impacted by economic ups/downs as other industries.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Amanda Feltenberg
Phone: (714) 347-1203