Tier III Help Desk Specialist
Posting ID: 7366818
Aerotek is currently hiring for 20 Tier III Help Desk Specialist to work remotely supporting a system migration from one application/portal to another.
This project will be supporting 20,000 clients over the next year.
Here are some details below:
- Responsible for all file support for Clients that need assistance/resolution for file processing errors.
- Responsible for the support and delivery of mid-level Client Transitions Team initiatives.
- Technical support of medium to high level complexity systems and procedures in TMS.
- Provides support for TMS Internet based applications.
- Participates in project meetings and provide status reports to the project team.
- Conducts client acceptance testing for application changes that impact the client interface and money movement files.
- Provides feedback to the Product Manager through the Product Performance Team meetings monthly.
- Communicate with external customers with outbound calling to provide meaningful analysis of issues, providing articulate and meaningful insights for any on-going problems in documentation and reporting.
- Responsible for documenting all client interactions. Responsible for meeting the department's level of service on all client communications.
- Provides Client training, including webinars and one-on-one training as needed to resolve issues.
Shift: day shift
Location: work from home
- 3+ years of customer service experience: Experience providing telephone technical support or technical sales over the phone. Soft skills are as important as the candidate's knowledge, specific examples of soft skills that have been successful in the past are outgoing, confident, sincere, good listening, positive tone and pace at which the candidate speaks should make it easy to understand what they are saying.
- 2+ years of technical support experience: Experience supporting secure Internet websites. Experience with providing end user training over the phone using Live Meeting, Lync Meeting, web-X, go to meeting, or similar web tool. Experience troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Listening and problem solving skills
- Effectively communicates both written and verbally
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft operating systems and web applications
- Proficient with running a meeting using online training sessions
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Shaday Barksdale
Phone: (804) 205-3979