Posting ID: 7343210
A top of the line mattress manufacturer is looking for several production workers that will be primarily be responsible for material handling and mattress assembly.
Primary duties will consist of being on feet all day, lifting and maneuvering various items for assembly, performing packaging of products, and assisting with some machine operating:
- Package materials to prepare for shipping
- Develop understanding of products to help with cutting machines, sewing machines, and tape edge machines
- Use attention to detail when assembling products
- Cross train in various areas including packaging, assembly, material handling, and machine operating
- Visually inspect all product to ensure all edges properly match and are aligned
- Mattresses can weigh up to 120 lbs, so need to be able to lift, push, pull 50+ lbs consistently/ unless they are working in packaging, sewing or quilt department
- Utilize attention to detail to ensure all lines and sews are accurate
- Perform light maintenance on machines
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and maneuver 70+ lbs on a consistent basis
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kayleen Shafer