Supply Chain Specialist
Posting ID: 7341484
Aerotek is hiring a Supply Chain Specialist for a reputable medical research company in Indianapolis. The main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, purchasing, buying, and coordinating specimen collection kits for doctor offices, hospitals, and clinics
- Leading inventory monitoring for world-class transaction integrity, analyzing inventory levels, maintaining documentation or specifications, and loading / maintaining systems with inventory and production data.
- Monitoring inventory, picking, and opening purchase orders for timely delivery on a daily basis.
- Interacting with vendors to mitigate back orders or expedite orders, as needed.
- Providing support to internal customers globally with documentation and subject matter knowledge.
- Buying and maintaining inventory levels
- Following up on all purchase orders
- Running many reports within Excel
- Communicating via phone and email to clients and internal team members
- Bachelor degree
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong job tenure
- 2+ years of inventory management, purchasing, or buying experience
Apply to this post if you are interested and qualified or contact Kayla Adamson at 317-567-6664.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kayla Adamson