Entry Level Production $17HR START ASAP!
Posting ID: JP-002016095
Hiring for Entry Level Operators at one of the largest soda and beverage producers in the US!
Starting rate $17/hr All Shifts Available!
Production Experience, preferably in a fast paced environment
Ability to be on their feet all day
Comfortable on a forklift
In the production plant the Machine Operator works on automated manufacturing equipment, like conveyor belts and lifts or forklifts. The production facility has a need to keep the machines in excellent condition in order to ensure all beverages are meet highest quality standards.
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed throughout the production shift
* Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
* Visually inspect production run and document results
* Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
* Floating between and working on multiple production lines at a time
* Quality reviews of equipment assigned to maintain safety and performance standards
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
* Must be able to learn and fully operate assigned production equipment
* Must be at least 18 years of age
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: McGregor, Emma