Home based- Customer Service Representative I
Posting ID: 7308465
Home-based position that ensures the delivery of excellent customer service
This candidate will be answering inbound phone calls and assisting customers with any inquiries and/or requests.
1. Manage a high volume (+/- 75 day) of inbound contacts (primarily phone calls) in a timely manner.
2. Support all customer communication channels (i.e. phone, voicemail, email, SMS, chat)
3. Process orders for customers using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
4. Provide consumers with product and service information, make order changes, handle cancellation requests
5. Provide status updates on order fulfillment and shipping
6. Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
7. Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
8. Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
9. Recommend process improvements.
10. Maintain extremely high levels of customer security and privacy
11. Other duties as assigned.
Must have high speed internet
Must have a quiet place to work from home
Must have at least one year of experience in a call center
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Cassi Glover