Customer Service Rep. $15/hr (Partial work from home schedule)
Posting ID: 7372627
Start your career in customer service. Join our call center here in Phoenix where you can gain experience for a career in customer service. If you are hungry for growth you can be promoted in as little as 6 months and work to become a leader.
Customer Service Rep Overview:
- Customer Service position in a call center environment.
- Assist customers via answering inbound calls.
- Assist customers in setting up accounts, answering general questions, phone trouble shooting, sharing promotional opportunities, etc.
- Research complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Receive an average 50 inbound calls per day
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Making occasional outbound calls for customer service follow up purposes.
- Responding to customer correspondence and updating customer personal information.
- No sales quota.
Customer Service Rep Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 months of customer service experience (Restaurant, fast food, retail , or any other customer facing experience)
- No call center experience required!
- Soft skills are very important (articulate, professional, etc.)
- Candidates need to be computer/cell phone savvy and be able to multitask on a computer.
- Need to have patience with callers and excellent attitude!
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
*Due to Covid employees are aloud to work partially remote. This means you would be able to work part of your schedule at home and only have to work two days in the office.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Imara B.