Posting ID: JP-001972224
- Managing COVID paperwork for internal employees (this is a HUGE manufacturing facility).
- Reporting of covid cases for internal employees utilizing Microsoft Excel (data entry and manipulating of data).
- HR Administrative support as needed.
- Will report to HR and the Occupational Nurse on-site.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of administrative support experience from healthcare or manufacturing where they are utilizing Microsoft Excel everyday (if healthcare, they need to be comfortable with switching to a manufacturing environment)
- Proficiency in Excel beyond basic data entry (pivot tables, manipulating data, formulas)
- Highly organized
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Joshua Atkins