Posting ID: JP-002027160
1. Management of maintenance department (Contract Maintenance, General Maintenance, and Engineering Maintenance).
2. Management of IT staff.
3. Meet the budgeted speed and yield parameters of assigned processes. Coordinate improvement process and maintenance plan processes.
4. Work with corporate teams in standardization, process and product development. Support Kaizen program.
5. Ensure that all new machines and equipment modification meet legal and safety standards.
6. Develop, implement and control spending for both Capital and maintenance expense budgets to ensure expected plant efficiencies and financial returns. Managing plant spare parts inventory.
7. Provide training and guidance to Engineers and other employees impacted by process change to ensure high quality personnel performance and development.
8. Identify and eliminate problems before and as they occur using the corporate values of Lean, Six Sigma, Fairness, Customer Concern and Rapid Response. Actively participate in troubleshooting activities, root cause analysis and corrective actions related to customer complaints.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical, electrical or equivalent) is required
3+ years related production/process experience
A working knowledge of computer aided-design equipment and computerized processes is preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sarah Warren
Phone: (859) 310-7570