Posting ID: JP-002019861
Now hiring manufacturing associates!
- Maintain cleanroom standards, practices, and housekeeping according to standard operating procedures.
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Use tools such as microscopes, tweezers, and other hand-held tools.
- Sunnyvale, CA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 0-1 year of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
If interested in the opportunity call Carlos Quintanilla at (408) 346-9332 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Quintanilla, Carlos