Facilities Maintenance Technician
Posting ID: 7030256
Currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician. Below are more details regarding the position.
- Install electrical conduit, wiring, switching devices, controls, outlets, fixtures and motors.
- Thread, solder, glue and assemble piping systems and other plumbing tasks as required.
- Carpentry remodeling to include framing walls, installing drywall, mud/tape drywall and painting.
- Testing, troubleshooting and repair of HVAC systems.
- Cement work to include forming, mixing, pouring and finishing of concrete.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial machinery (i.e. lathes, drills, shears, brakes and benders).
- Troubleshoot and repair facilities equipment (i.e. boilers, air compressors and pumps).
- Perform preventive maintenance on facilities equipment.
- Perform daily inspections on various facility systems and equipment.
- 3-5 years of facilities maintenance experience
- Experience working on plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and industrial machinery
- Any facilities maintenance related certifications is a plus
All interested and qualified candidates please apply with an updated copy of your resume in order to be considered for the position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Evan Epps
Phone: (858) 609-2004