Posting ID: JP-001980043
Aerotek is looking for Structural Welders/Fitters to work in Vancouver, WA
*If interested and meet the minimum qualification please give me, Pablo, a call at 424-531-6114**
- Structural fitting and welding using .052 and 1/16th dual shield. Utilizing blueprints and structural drawings to layout & fit steel.
- Will eventually take a AWS D1.1 standard weld test
- 3+ years structural welding or fitting experience.
- Flux Core Welding using .052 or 1/16th wire
Shift and Compensation:
- Swing Shift ($2 shift differential)
- $20 - 27/HR
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Pablo Higuera
Phone: (424) 531-6114