Distribution Warehouse Worker
Posting ID: 7300466
Aerotek is seeking a Warehouse Worker for a large company in Prineville. This is a full-time position with swing and compressed weekend shifts available.
This individual will be responsible for performing warehouse labor tasks in large indoor/outdoor distribution center by operating various pallet moving equipment.
Job duties include:
- Performs warehouse labor tasks
- Material handling
- Pulling orders
- Receiving and loading product
- Operating equipment such as electric walk and ride pallet jacks, electric order pickers and forklifts
Minimum qualifications include:
- No work experience - will receive training
- Frequent lifting of up to 70 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting reaching and continuous standing and walking
- Good computer and math skills
- Must be able to maintain work quotas
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Eric Haug
Phone: (541) 639-3235