COVID Screener - Kennesaw
Posting ID: JP-001977351
·Collect specimens according to established procedures.
· Research test/client information and confirm and verify all written and electronic orders by utilizing lab technology systems or directory of services.
· Responsible for completing all data entry requirements accurately including data entry of patient registration; entry of test order from requisition or pulling order from database
· Enter billing information and collect payments when required, including the safeguarding of assets and credit card information.
· Data entry and processing specimens including: labeling, centrifuging, splitting, and freezing specimens as required by test order.
· Perform departmental-related clerical duties when assigned such as data entry, inventory, stock supplies, and answer phones when needed.
· Read, understand and comply with departmental policies, protocols and procedures.
· Perform verification of patient demographic info / initials including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is correct.
· Maintain all appropriate phlebotomy logs in a timely manner and based on frequency, such as maintenance logs and temperature logs.
· Complete training courses and keep up-to-date with the latest phlebotomy techniques.
· Stay up-to-date on company communications.
Top Skills Details:
1+ year medical experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Marion Jones