Posting ID: JP-002019041
We are looking to hire Industrial Maintenance Technicians Level 3 to work at a distribution center in Blauvelt, NY for the largest online retailer in the world. The pay is at $29.00 and it is a full time position. If you are interested please apply to this job posting or call Patrick at 424-531-6125. You can also text me at 323-741-2727. Thank you.
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician III
PAYRATE: $28.00 to $29.00 an hour
LOCATION: Blauvelt, NY
*3-4 years of Industrial Maintenance Technician experience
*Must be Mechanically Inclined
*Conveyor Belts, Conveyor rollers, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
TECH 3 DESCRIPTION:
- Perform Allen Bradley (AB) PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI.
- Follow change management process and develop ad-hoc PLC ladder code change using Rockwell RSLogix family IDE’s (5000 preferred)
- Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and documentation.
- Document control system and equipment configuration changes.
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read and use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Communication between vendors such as Intelligrated, Cognex, SICK, and Fives.
- Compliance with all safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gopez, Patrick