Posting ID: JP-001980293
Now Hiring CNC Programmer
The CNC Programmer will spend 40% of the time programming, 40% of the time designing fixtures/tooling, and 20% of the time running CNC machines.
The CNC Programmer will work with CNC lathes and mills and working with MAZAK, Haas, and Fanuc controls. Have strong understanding of GD&T and working with different measuring tools to meet tolerance requirements.
- 5+ years experience working as a CNC Programmer
- Must have a Machine Shop background with strong CNC Programming Experience for Lathes and Mills
- Must have experience programing in CAD/CAM software such as FeatureCAM
- Experience doing tooling/fixture design in SolidWorks, Inventor, or other CAD program.
- Aerospace, Automotive, Gun Manufacturing Industry experience preferred.
- **This is an ITAR Regulated Facility**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Donovan, Caitlyn