Posting ID: 7306427
Title: Communications Manager
Duration: 8 months
Manages the development, implementation, and coordination of internal and external public relations strategies. Interfaces with public relations agencies and acts as corporate spokesperson to the media, analysts, and the general public.
- Write internal articles, blog posts, newsletter copy, and other campaign content as needed.
- Formulate speeches for public addresses within and outside the company.
- Develop communication channels for the organization.
- Proofreading and editing content
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication ready.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Work with designers to execute on various campaigns.
- Help strategize social media campaigns (mostly LinkedIn), write social posts, and report on social campaign outcomes.
- Partner with PR on important news announcements and thought leadership stories for coverage in top tier technology, business, general news, and trade press.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or marketing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Exceptional communications skills, with proficiency in storytelling.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to tap into the pulse of target audience to customize content and make it more effective.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- A strong grasp on grammar, proactive writing, language, and powerful writing.
- An excellent eye for detail to spot mistakes in written drafts.
- Must be alert and quick to grasp the requirements of the piece to be written.
Top 3 Must-Haves:
- Excellent communication/excellent writing skills; 3+ years
- Ability to lap into the pulse of target audience to customize content and make it more effective; 3+ years
- Excellent analytical and observation skills; 3+ years
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jordan Zimmerman