Posting ID: JP-001977176
- System level electrical design, prototype build, test and integration.
- PCB level electrical design, prototype build and test.
- Software development and testing for new products and upgrades to existing products.
- Transition of new products from engineering to manufacturing.
- Streamline existing electrical designs for improved production time, improved quality and cost reduction.
- Complete root cause analysis for Corrective and Preventive Actions(CAPA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 3 or more years of experience in electronic or software design
- Must demonstrate an expertise in analog, digital, and power electronics
- Must be familiar with semiconductors, microprocessors, and communication circuits
- Troubleshooting, testing, and analysis skills a must
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in taking products from concept to production
- Experience working in an ISO 13485 quality environment
- Experience with PCB layout tools
- Familiarity with safety certifications (CSA, UL, CE, TUV) a plus
- Familiarity with general firmware design and C & C++
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Legath, Benjamin