Senior Development Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001972318
Immediate need for a Sr. Development/R&D Engineer in Irvine, CA
- Develop and validate test methods
- Design, develop and validate test methods to support additional studies post-commercialization
- Remediate design history and product specification
- Apply engineering principles to product design analysis and assessment
- Assist in the production of engineering reports to provide technical explanation to support domestic and international regulatory submissions
- Prepare technical documentation including design history files, drawings, bills of materials, test protocols and reports, engineering change orders, etc.
- Coordinate and lead competitive testing and aging testing
- Apply the knowledge to product development and product risk assessment
- Work with Quality and Regulatory teams to prepare products for FDA submission
medical device, research & development, validation, verification, protocol writing, product development engineering, fda, test method
Top Skills Details:
Test method development, validation and verification, product testing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline such as Mechanical, Materials, Biomedical Engineering or related technical ﬁeld and 5+ years experience
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to this job posting.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Gonzalez, Abel