Posting ID: JP-001974893
We are actively hiring an account coordinator to manage a number of accounts and provide excellent customer service and sales support,
• Enter and manage customer orders to ensure execution of business plans
• Confirm, validate, and resolve customer pricing, product, and promotion discrepancies
• Maintain customer profile information to ensure accurate order fulfillment
• Monitor Vendor Scorecards for Key Accounts and take corrective action as necessary to ensure Anchor Packaging compliance to customer expectations relative to industry measures such as order fulfillment accuracy, fill rates, and on-time delivery
• Implement best practices throughout the order life cycle to prevent invoice deductions and other process inefficiencies from occurring
• Coordinate product disposition through returns, transfers of stock, sale of non-stock items, etc.
• Seizes selling opportunities through knowledge of product line, understanding customer needs, and presenting alternative recommendations to customers
• Collaborates with Anchor Sales to facilitate product field tests, account status reports, and product line updates
• Communicates received quality complaints to appropriate parties, and coordinates replacement
Customer Account coordinators are required to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, communication, and collaboration with external organizations such as customers, brokers, and freight carriers, as well as internal departments such as Sales, Marketing, Warehouse, Traffic, Manufacturing, Accounting, Operations Planning, and Information Technology.
customer service, account coordinator, ERP or SAP
Top Skills Details:
Communication both written and oral
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years of business to business product based customer service experience
Experience managing multiple customer accounts
Bachelors Degree Preferred or 10 + years of experience and high school diploma
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Harris, Julie