REMOTE- Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7376715
HIRING FOR A REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE AFTER TRAINING)
Hiring for one of the leading mortgage sub servicing companies in the United States specializing in servicing loans on behalf of commercial banks, savings banks, credit unions, insurance companies, mortgage banking companies and state and local housing finance agencies nationwide.
Agent will answer complex customer inquiries within an inbound ACD Call Center environment on behalf of both client and Private Label clientele.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following
- Maintain 80% availability to answer inbound ACD (automatic call distributor) telephone calls daily
- 75+ inbound calls minimum taken each day (could go up to 100 calls per day)
- Answer complex customer inquiries concerning all aspects of loan servicing
- Task each department with the appropriate research requests or inquiries that cannot be handled by telephone
- Present a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Serve in a public relations capacity when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Communicate and support total quality initiatives throughout the organization
- Maintain knowledge base of current practices, procedures, and policies for each department within loan servicing
- Maintain knowledge base of current practices, procedures, and policies for each Private Label client
- Lake Zurich site is where the training takes place.
- Training will last 2 weeks. The first week they will learn the terminology and shadow phone calls. By the third week, candidates will be on the phones and there will be others there to shadow and help them if there are questions.
- The training program learning the various language, terms, and common questions used by their customer service team.
Training hours: 8am-5pm
Work hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
After 3-4 weeks after their start date, they will be able to work from home and will be provided equipment
- 1+ year of customer service and call center experience OR strong customer service in retail or serving
- Strong phone communication - Computer proficiency - basic windows and Outlook skills -Typing skills
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Gavin, Kurt