General Production Worker
Posting ID: 7336287
1st shift - Start at either 6am or 7:30am and will work till 2pm or 3:30pm (8 hour shifts)
Monday through Friday (may be available to 5 hours overtime)
- Candidate will be cleaning, packing parts, and mopping floors
- Comfortable working alone or in a team atmosphere.
- May be working with hand tools and power tools from time to time (will train).
- The duties of the people in this job description varies a great deal from day to day. The employee could be washing parts, deburring parts, packing parts and or doing janitorial work at any given time.
- This position also acts as the last line of defense and requires an eye for quality and someone with a sense for attention to detail to be able to visually inspect parts and notice if part look visually different from one another in case they find a part that missed a previous operation as this does happen on a rare occasion.
- Candidate will be responsible for making or taping up boxes
***Need to be able to lift 30-40 pounds
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Marisa Montalbano