Lead Application Developer
Posting ID: 7305418
TEKsystems is looking for a Lead Application Developer to support their Retail Technology organization. They are looking to bring in 2 strong developers to impact their Production Controller..
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Proven experience building, sustaining and optimizing large-scale distributed enterprise systems at web scale, services-oriented front-end and back-end design
* Experience coding using Agile and DevOps engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development, Automated Integration and Performance Testing, Automated Deployment Pipelines, keeping the system in running state (development by incremental changes).
* Effective contribution to implementing automated unit and integration testing and assist with system and integration testing efforts.
* Experience helping decompose, plan, and estimate medium- to large- sized efforts using agile practices (storypoint estimation), commonality and variability analysis.
* Proficient in debugging, profiling, logging and monitoring practices and tools
* Ability to lead technical requirements gathering, technical gap analysis, and contribute to backlog grooming.
* Has experience with incremental development, specifically in evaluating and recommending trade-off decisions when prioritizing user stories, epics and features as well as limiting scope of coding to evolving requirements and priorities.
* Directly engaged in incident resolution and facilitation of cross-functional troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and engagement with vendors for that purpose, where needed.
* Is an effective technical collaborator, able to translate technical topics across platform teams and to understand technical components and capabilities beyond immediate teams * Experience implementing and managing high capacity, redundant, and mission critical environments
* Comfortable with development and support of database-centric applications is a plus
* Experience in server operations, system administration, network configuration and systems engineering
* Experience as a member of teams that support 24x7 production environments
Technical Qualifications - Required
* 10+ years of professional industry experience with software development
* Highly proficient in Microsoft.NET
* Highly proficient in C# Application Development:
o Windows Services and Console Applications
o Web API o .NET Core and ASP Net Core
o Scalable and Resilient Distributed Application Development
* Highly Proficient with the following Microsoft Azure Platform Resources
o Azure IoT Hub
o Azure Service Bus
o Azure CosmosDB
o Azure Service Fabric
o Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
o Azure App Services
* Proficiency with CI/CD Pipeline tools
* Proficiency with Project and Task Tracking Scrum/Lean project management tools
* Proficiency with Distributed Version Control systems
Technical Qualifications - Preferred
Skills (minimum skills required):
* Proficiency with NoSQL solutions
* MSMQ Messaging Model
* Experience with Git and GitHub
* Experience with Jenkins CI/CD and/or Azure DevOps
* Experience with APM telemetry and building observability into applications: New Relic
* Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
* Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations
* Demonstrated experience implementing and managing high capacity, redundant, and mission critical environments
C2C Can apply
Recruiter: Susanna Dsouza
Phone: (803) 070-5002