Entry Level Call Center Rep - Partial Remote Schedules!!
Posting ID: 7371583
Seeking Excellent Customer Service Reps for a Cellular company in Phoenix, Arizona!
Entry Level Customer Service Rep Overview
- Assist customers via answering primarily inbound calls, upselling Consumer's products and services:
- They assist customers in setting up accounts, cancelling accounts, phone trouble shooting, sharing promotional opportunities, etc.
- Customer Service position in a large call center environment.
- 50 calls/day (5.25 CPH), primarily inbound calls
- Research complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Making occasional outbound calls for customer service purposes.
- Responding to customer correspondence and updating customer personal information.
Entry Level Customer Service Rep Qualifications:
Must have at least 12 months of customer service experience with above average tenure!
No call center experience required.
Soft skills are very important (articulate, professional, etc.)
Candidates need to be computer/cell phone savvy and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Need to have patience with callers and excellent attitude!
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
Qualified customer service candidates, please apply below!!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ryan O'Toole
Phone: (623) 518-1372