REMOTE IAM Governance - Python
Posting ID: JP-001981077
This role is REMOTE
The IAM Governance Consultant will be responsible for ingesting data for analysis and reporting in an Identity and Access Management team for a Fortune 50 company.
• Experience configuring systems for Identity and Access Management, including LDAP, Active Directory and other authentication and identity systems including MFA.
• Experience extracting data from various directory and IAM systems to analyze users, identities, privileges, entitlements, etc. with an eye toward quantifying and clarifying the scope of access management migration challenges.
• Strong communication skills (will be interacting heavily with project management and governance team members to assess ongoing project requirements and performance)
Nice to have would be any visualization or reporting tool experience. Also nice to have would be any Azure cloud experience.
Project Management, Security, IAM, COBIT, ISO, NIST
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience with Python Development/Scripting focused on data ingestion and manipulation.
2. Experience with SQL/MySQL Databases, standing up servers and running queries
3. Broad understanding of, or experience in, Identity and Access Management in a large Enterprise, including expertise in LDAP and Active Directory, as well as experience federating and synchronizing various access management components to work as part of a unified system. Experience with MFA a plus
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Narish Randall