Posting ID: 7370948
Network Administrator at the State of Tennessee
- Networking experience that includes deep technical and functional understanding of network security, WAN, LAN and internet routing and switching protocols, wireless, VPN and VMware capabilities.
- Experience with all Windows operating systems, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Experience in deploying and managing network and application monitoring solutions that provide clear visibility into network traffic and performance.
- Administer and support the server environment for TDOT's Transportation Management Center (TMC) and support the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) network.
- Maintain network performance, security, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting network problems.
- Support the following TDOT technologies and processes:
- Line of business applications and in-house technologies
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- VMware environment
- Application and file servers
- Communication servers
- Edge devices
- LAN, WAN and VLAN
- Cisco security, firewalls and switches
- Thursday 5:00pm - Friday 6:30am
- Saturday 5:30am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 5:30am - 7:00pm
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Emory Griffin