Product Manager- Direct Hire!!!
Posting ID: 7343303
Aerotek is supporting an opportunity for a Product Manager that will be developing a deep understanding of the agriculture industry by helping farmers and their advisors utilize farm data to simplify decision making and increase profitability.
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience
- Experience working with Enterprise Products
- Experience working with tablets and mobile applications
- Partnering with customers and internal stakeholders that support our customers to identify high impact product improvements and enhancements
- Clearly articulating prioritized business needs and potential product solutions to the management team to build consensus around product road-map and strategy recommendations
- Ensuring transparency around product development, creating documentation, and facilitating training for internal stakeholders to ensure they understand the product vision and can effectively support customers as they use product features
- Coordinating closely with the Product Owner to ensure clear articulation of product goals, user stories and acceptance criteria to the engineering organization
- Creating key performance indicators for, and processes to track and improve, product delivery, performance and user satisfaction
- Keeping management team stakeholders apprised of product status and risks
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, etc.
- 5 years of professional experience in technology product management or closely related roles
- Experience working with both technical and business stakeholders
- Curiosity, humility, empathy, and a positive attitude that motivates you and others to uncover new ways our product can delight our users
- The ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced, complex environment and translate ambiguity into action plans
- A self-motivated, team player can-do attitude and the ability to inspire others to approach their work in the same way
- Demonstrated success in influencing and negotiating with others to arrive at a consensus while fostering and maintaining positive relationships over time
- Experience managing a diverse range of products from fledgling to mature, and working within a diverse range of company types, both small and large
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kellie Dowd
Phone: (919) 379-8219