Posting ID: JP-002025414
The Medical Assistant will work at the clinic location on the hospital campus. Clinic is Internal Medicine, and medical assistant will support between 1-3 providers.
*30-32 hrs/week. 5 days a week - some days will be full days some will be half - dependent on the medical assistant's preferences. Clinic hours are M-F 8-5, 8-4 on Fridays.
• Room about 14-22 patients/day
• Balance this with tracking lab results, taking phone calls from patients, Rx refills, getting paperwork signed off, etc.
• Take patient vitals and review medical history
• Keeping track of other medical needs for patients
• Scheduling referral appointments with other Adventist clinics for patient
• Stay on top of patient schedule to make sure clinic stays on time
Epic, CMA, EMR, BLS, medical assisting, internal medicine, charting software, scribe
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• MA national cert (AAMA, NCCT, RMA)
• MA Externship (open to new MA's as long as they have a certification and have completed their externship)
• CPR Certification - or willing to get it
• EMR experience - Epic highly preferred, open to any kind
• Quick learner
• High attention to detail with good time management
• Very personable, positive, patient-first mentality
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sammantha Hopkins