Financial Services Sales Support
Posting ID: JP-002026259
Responsibilities - Include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze, research, and resolve client/customer issues as received from account managers via EMAIL and PHONE calls; provide timely and accurate responses to clients/customers as appropriate and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Research open items and resolve issues, navigating the issue through the appropriate departments and response teams.
• Document the servicing system by using the tasking application and following organizational guidelines for system documentation.
• Provide written confirmation and documentation of completed research and outcomes.
• Identify root cause of client and borrower issues and alert appropriate level of management.
• Train and mentor new team members.
• Actively participate in identifying process improvement opportunities within the department.
• Proactively alert management when established KPI minimums are not being met.
• Comply with Code of Conduct and regulatory training requirements.
• Successfully complete annual regulatory compliance training.
• Complete quarterly training through Corporate Training department.
• Additional duties as assigned.
email, sales support, data entry, Outlook, Microsoft, Banking, mortgage, resolution skills
Top Skills Details:
1+ year of Client Support within call center or any position in office where they were doing customer support
1+ year of email communication via client
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-HS Diploma or GED
-1 year of Mortgage or Financial Service experience (customer service or administrative)
-1 year of data entry, data analysis, or data related position
-1 year of MS Office experience
***MUST have strong internet connection*** - equipment will be provided
NICE TO HAVEs
-specific experience within the mortgage industry
-knowledge of mortgage servicing laws and regulations
-Proficient skills in typing, spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and proofreading
-Solid PC skills: Proficient with Microsoft applications and loan servicing platforms
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail/accuracy
-Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
-Effective verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact in a positive and professional manner at all times with all levels of both internal and external audiences, including the ability to explain complex issues and resolutions clearly and concisely
-Outstanding customer service skills, including conflict resolution management
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sara Dwyer