Patient Access Representative
Posting ID: 7305644
PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE IMMEDIATE HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITY!
- Answer inbound calls from patients and assist them with scheduling their physician appointments.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Enter any necessary patient demographics into system.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must have an interested in healthcare.
- Proficient in typing - 30WPM.
- M-F 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Start date- ASAP
- Location- Medford, MA (ON SITE)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Hannah Zwaan