Forklift Operator And Material Handler
Posting ID: JP-002019303
NOW HIRING FORKLIFT OPERATORS/MATERIAL HANDLERS IN EL PASO, IL!
Shift: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd
- Must be open to shift
- Must be open to working overtime.
- Work in a shipping and receiving department to load/unload trucks
- Operating a sit-down forklift.
- Unloading and loading heavy product and material off truck beds.
- Lifting heavy objects and material.
- Working on feet for long periods of the shift.
- Operating a computer to track and manage company inventory. (30% of shift entering data into the database system)
- Maintain necessary records via reading work orders of the inventory on the trucks and ensures for accuracy.
- Moving heavy product with overhead cranes.
Why Work Here:
- No company layoffs in over 40 years!
- Competitive pay - with long-term pay increases.
- Long-term career opportunity - Advancement into leadership roles.
- Offered benefits.
- Opportunity to work overtime.
- Weekly production bonuses.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Klendworth, Kale