Scientist-In Process Analytics
Posting ID: JP-001979338
Top Skills Details:
2. Protein testing experience
3. Process Development
Nice to Have: method development
High-throughput testing of in-process samples for process development activities of proteins.
• Experience with method development and qualification.
• Optimization and troubleshooting of analytical methods.
• Identify, evaluate, and implement new and existing technologies to improve process efficiency, control and understanding.
• Serve as PD representative and participate in cross functional meetings.
• Ability to interpret analytical data and understand relation to manufacturing process steps.
• Review data packages and compile slides for client presentations.
• Provide technical support (e.g. method and instrument troubleshooting) to QC group.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing CDMO environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
College degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field. A bachelor’s degree with 3-5 experience or master’s degree with 1-3 years relevant experience is required.
• Hands-on experience with at least 1 or more analytical technique such as: HPLC/UPLC, cGE/iCIEF, and Bioassay.
• Knowledge and understanding of protein manufacturing process (upstream/downstream) is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint).
• The candidate should be self accountable, inquisitive, and have excellent organization and communication skills
***This is a 6 month contract to start, with potential to go on full time with budget approval/good performance***
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Alex Miller