Posting ID: 7376665
- Engineering Technician (Electro-Mechanical)
- Probe test
- Use hand tools and interpret engineering drawings to make the initial decision on product quality
- Assess pass or failure
- Tests include engineering testing, checkout, first article inspection, root cause analysis, internal corrective actions and supplier correction actions.
- Filling out the documentation for their pass/failures.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- 1+ years experience as a electrical/debug technician in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with tools such as multimeters, test probes and oscilloscopes to do electromechanical testing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Associates degree in electronics or similar discipline
- Experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (the automotive/aerospace/medical device industries)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kristyana Garba