Marketing Assistant/Specialist II
Posting ID: 7305165
Aerotek is actively seeking a Marketing Assistant/Specialist II to support a well known eCommerce company located in South Lake Union.
Note* Candidates must be local to the Greater Seattle Area.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Appropriately communicate with and understand the functions of internal and external partners, such as creative agency, vendors, etc.
- Coordinate traffic with creative and media team and track creative asset delivery progress
- Work with members of the creative team to ensure that all deadlines are met and quality controls have been completed prior to distribution of any marketing materials
- Deliver creative assets and traffic instructions to media vendors before the deadline
- Troubleshoot problems, coordinate simultaneous plans and develop solutions to workflow delays
- Execute advertising programs, including creative asset management and scheduling
- Manage schedules and coordinate multiple concurrent activities while meeting strict deadlines
- Maintain positive, professional attitude and good working relationships with peers, team counterparts and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 3+ years of traffic management or project management experience with an advertising agency/in-house or media company
- Knowledge of process management and workflow, ideally in media related industries
- Experience working within a web-based system/platform to facilitate reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extremely well organized with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with workflow/project management tools
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently in a rapidly changing environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Halle Dutro
Phone: (425) 893-6064