Posting ID: JP-002017254
Aerotek is actively hiring a skilled Quality Engineer with Leadership skills to join a quickly-growing team in the Pittsburgh area. We are looking for candidates with experience in Quality Assurance, Root Cause Analysis, and working in an ISO9001 environment. Please see more details about the job below. Apply within and we will reach out to you to schedule next steps!
- Participate in the Failure Review Boards (FRB) representing the Quality Department
- Facilitate and lead investigations for Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and FACAR reporting efforts with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare detailed investigation reports and implement corrective actions.
- Meet with design and production engineering team to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Conducts and supports process capability evaluations and determines critical process control points and appropriate control limits.
- Conducts gap analyses of in-house practices versus contract requirements, standards and industry practices; develops plans and implements corrective actions to ensure continued compliance.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and modify inspection and test procedures.
- Investigate complex manufacturing product quality issues (e.g., Corrective Action, non-conformances, audit observations, customer complaints)
- Identify and ensure the optimization of manufacturing processes using engineering methods
- Develop training and documentation materials for production to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of manufacturing processes.
- Perform supplier evaluations and help promote supply chain improvements.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ashley Randt