Service Desk Analyst
Posting ID: 7309869
The candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of employees issues/requests, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills combined with technical skills are essential to providing a "whiteglove" level of support to the employee community. Service Desk staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced call center that provides service via phone and backend collaboration via Slack.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware and connectivity issues remotely.
- Ability to understand & articulate root cause on customer issues.
- Log all Service Desk contacts into Incident Management System (Service Now)
- Experience with installation, upgrade, and maintenance of software, hardware, and peripherals.
- Familiarity with encryption and security tools and triaging within this environment.
- Assist customers in gaining access to various systems and servers.
- Provide support for remote employees using Citrix environments.
- Deploy/patch software using LANDesk technologies.
- Communicate call trends and challenges team meetings.
- The ability to take on small projects from start to finish.
- Knowledge Base and process documentation skills.
- Work closely with the team to resolve or properly close aging tickets.
- Take ownership of employee issues and follow up on the status of problem on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Analyze and resolve incidents with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution
- Prior Service Desk or Desktop Support experience required
- Incident Management experience
- Basic user & security group Active Directory administration experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2010, 2013, Office 365 within a corporate network environment (permissions, calendaring, delegation)
- Familiarity supporting VPN issues
- Familiarity with wired and Wi-Fi Networking bound with Windows Active Directory
- Familiarity with home network troubleshooting
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Caronda Jones
Phone: (602) 567-3461