Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-001979231
Aerotek is seeking several customer service representatives to assist a large financial organization in the Syracuse, NY area. These would be a great opportinity to get a foot in the door with a reputable company where you can learn and grow.
***Positions are remote until they return back to office***
- Handle incoming calls and answering questions pertaining to annuities, IRA's and 403B's from across the US
- Calls can include: questions about services, withdrawals, address changes,
- account information, etc.
- Maintain product and procedural knowledge
- Perform outbound calls to follow up with customers regarding their questions
- Strong customer service experience (face to face)
- Call center experience preferred
- Strong verbal and computer skills
- Desire to help others
Hours: 8:15am-5pm (training)/ Shifts after will fall between 8am- 7pm.
***Most likely will be assigned either a 9:15am-6pm or10:15am-7pm shift Monday through Thursday with Friday shift 8:15am-5pm
If interested please apply with your most up to date resume and please contact:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Lotus, Christopher