Data Center Technician
Posting ID: 7308471
We are currently seeking Datacenter Technicians to be based in specific field locations in support of the company's end customers as they deploy and maintain Client servers. The ideal candidate for this role balances technical skills, attention-to-detail, customer focus while following and establishing processes. Our Client's Datacenter Technicians represent our company in front of our customers every day.
* Respond to service tickets for the Client servers in customer datacenters in a timely manner
* Keep parts lockers up to date and properly stocked at all times
* Troubleshoot and triage server failures to determine the most efficient path to getting a server back online for the customer
* Track server fleet health and validate that the Client is always exceeding customer requirements for total servers online
* Provide consistent, detailed feedback to the Client engineering team on failures, serviceability of servers, and integration with the datacenter
* Apply firmware and BIOS updates as needed using the client engineering-approved tools
* Comply with all datacenter safety, security, and operational protocols at all times
* Be an outstanding representative of the Client Systems at all times
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Sam Baldwin