Posting ID: 7301823
- maintaining optimizing production equipment
- preventative maintenance
- troubleshooting and repair of machines
- troubleshooting skills in industrial, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical failures and the aptitude to correct those failures
- 1-3 Years electrical experience
- Personal dedication to work, open minded, follows rules
- Strong electrical skills and mechanically inclined.
No certs/cards required
Schedule: 4-12's 7P-7A
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Kylie Godat