Scientist - In Vivo Oncology/Pharmacology
Posting ID: 7373220
This is an ideal position for a rigorous and motivated scientist who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced and cross disciplinary biotech environment. This candidate is expected to contribute practically in the laboratory and intellectually at all levels of in vitro and in vivo discovery research to support development of antibody therapeutics in an oncology setting. Level will depend on qualifications and experience.
We are seeking an innovative and accomplished scientist who will make substantial contributions to the design and execution of antibody discovery and development strategies in a highly collaborative environment. The successful candidate will work with colleagues and team members to develop lead antibody candidates. The primary duties will be:
* Develop and execute experimental plans to verify and validate candidate molecule activities against chosen targets in vivo
* Generate in vivo tumor model data packages supporting PoC and pre-clinical development of lead molecules.
* Develop and execute translational strategies to enable the definition and development of therapeutic antibodies and related molecules for use in humans
* Support selection of therapeutic lead molecules and tumor model development by conducting a range of molecular, biochemical, and cell-based functional assays.
* Design assays for pilot toxicity studies (working with CROs where necessary)
* Contribute to and edit reports for patent and IND submissions
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Beatriz Gonzalez
Phone: (650) 825-2981