Chemistry Laboratory Technician
Posting ID: 7372690
Seeking a full-time Lab Technician in the Central Florida area. Overnight working schedule.
- Operates and maintains HPLC units
- Prepping and running samples
- Maintain lab instruments
- Routine maintenance regimen
- Perform chemical and physical analyses
- Ph, acidity titrations, sodium, nitrate/nitrite analyses, Brix, moisture, specific gravity, moisture, pulp content, etc.
- Maintain required spreadsheets
- Perform Microbiological analyses on variety of products
- Media Prep, sample collection, plating and bacteria identification
- $34,000 - $37,500 (Depending on Experience)
- Monday through Friday 11pm-7am
- Knowledge of laboratory tests and analyses.
- Knowledge of laboratory terminology and equipment.
- Knowledge of methods of preparing solutions, and media.
- Knowledge of the methods of food products, contaminants, water.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Knowledge and use of PPE, adherence to safe laboratory practices.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Neil Paquin