Financial Systems Analyst
Posting ID: 7302970
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and three to five years of related experience. Insurance Accounting and/or Finance Operations experience is required. Ability to become an IT Finance/Accounting Subject Matter Expert (SME). Lawson experience a plus. Experience with BI tools, Qlikview experience a plus. The candidate must possess strong analytical, communication and design skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Designs, analyzes, configures, tests, verifies and implements new applications and/or small application subsystems and upgrades. Provides technical support for production problems. Maintains databases, systems, procedures and data integrity. Defines and documents programming changes required to maintain and support core business applications. Establishes standards and guidelines and estimates and plans projects according to user specifications.
* Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot financial systems assigned, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases. Manage the set-up and configuration of systems. Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
* Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of financial systems to meet the business and user needs. Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
* Requirements definition for Finance/Accounting solutions: Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs and data sources. Translate these business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed business requirements/ functional requirements inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the system. Perform business process analysis and design workflows, including "current state" and "future state" process mapping. Provide backup and support to financial systems administrator. Collect timely feedback from stakeholder groups and ensure requirements and specifications are being met through the solutions being built. Communicate findings with IT and Corporate Finance personnel. Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
* Perform interface analysis, including proper mapping of how the technology infrastructure and systems share data to achieve business goals.
* Provide insight for the user interface with financial systems.
* Assist business users identify, assess and mitigate risks in financial systems and related controls.
* Quality Assurance: Write test plans and/or perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and functional testing of new solutions. Plan and facilitate user acceptance testing with business stakeholders and project managers to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
* Identify and Implement system automation opportunities to enhance process efficiency, improve data quality and reduce manual errors for the financial systems and process under management.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Shannon Alan