Quality Improvement Nurse
Posting ID: JP-002027738
Lead data collection and abstraction for company quality measures, including HEDIS, CMS, CHIPRA and/or any other custom measurements.
- Assess vendor-delegated abstraction activities and compare results to HEDIS standards and/or custom or other measure set standards
- Review medical records and abstract data for HEDIS and other measure sets in compliance with standards
- Track and report on issues and outcomes related to abstractions and over-reads
- Communicate outcomes of abstraction and over-sight activities with health plans and vendors when required
- Perform other quality initiatives as necessary
- 4+ years of nursing experience
- Experience in quality initiatives (including HEDIS, CMS, CHIPRA, NCQA standards)
- RN License
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072