Posting ID: JP-001969426
This role will be responsible for participating key strategic projects in support of R&D Roadmap - software development of existing and new instruments, developing common software platforms that can be used across all product lines, leading Informatics strategy, roadmap and solutions for Material Science market. Will work very closely with all R&D teams across all sites as needed to initiate and complete the projects per the strategy set forth by the R&D leader.
- Primary responsibilities include providing and documenting architectural designs following input from stakeholders and providing high level implementation work estimates.
- Participates and communicates architecture and designs to stakeholders including implementing teams.
- Act as a team member to support implementing architectural designs during the development lifecycle
- Produce Proof of Concepts in high risk areas to de-risk architecture
- Ability to solve highly complex problems in real time
- Drive Tools selection needed for the successful development of the product.
- Software development across our technology stack (Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, C#, .Net/.Net Core, SQL Server).
- Working collaboratively as part of a cross discipline Agile team to deliver software increments for Informatics applications
- Contributing to continuous integration and delivery frameworks and approaches
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Software development experience of desktop and/or web-based software products, preferably in an Agile environment
- Knowledge and experience as a full stack software developer, ideally with exposure to elements across our technology stack (Angular, JNode, Typescript, Bootstrap, C#, .Net, SQL Server).
- Experience with modern software architecture paradigms and patterns
- Experience with software quality assurance and testing.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely including an ability to document software architecture
- Cloud technology experience, AWS / Azure desirable
- Knowledge and application of software engineering practices (e.g. Unit testing, TDD, CI/CD, SOLID, BDD etc.).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Colin O'Neill