Posting ID: 7317265
- Hands on experience with DoD integration processes, Agile and DevOps methodologies and automated test tools.
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code a plus - Familiarity with Java and object oriented development.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
- Knowledge/expertise in the C2BMC concept of operations and user interface would be a strong plus
- Experience writing installation manuals. Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions.
-Good communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with software developers, system administrators, and analysis and test engineers.
-Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications. -Installation and configuration of COTS products like jBOSS and EnterpriseDB.
-Set up automation scripts to automatically deploy custom and COTS applications
-Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer.
-Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation. - Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports.
-Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation.
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found.
- Responsible for implementing all Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans.
- Task and coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Alexandrea Stock
Phone: (303) 224-4517