Posting ID: JP-002027926
Network Admin resource on a 6-month contract to hire engagement. The resource should have a strong troubleshooting experience with experience in core route/switch, O365, and Active Directory. The environment includes roughly 30 physical servers and 30 virtual servers in Hyper-V.
- Troubleshooting and triaging level 1, 2, and 3 level issues
- Administering servers including patching and troubleshooting (SQL, Oracle)
- Administering ASA firewalls
- Hyper-V clustering
- Experience with Windows administration
- User creation for Active Directory
- OS management and tuning
- Server builds/upgrades
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware, and other equipment
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Customer service orientation
troubleshooting, o365, asa firewall, sql server, routing and switching, active directory
Top Skills Details:
1) Excellent troubleshooting skills
2) Experience administering Windows environment
3) Core route/switch experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carolyn Lane
Phone: (717) 260-5026