Palliative Care Nurse
Posting ID: JP-002027094
Collaborating with members and those involved with members’ care including clinical nurses and treating physicians. Determine, develop and implement a plan of care based on accurate and comprehensive assessment of the member’s needs. Apply detailed knowledge of established medical/departmental policies, clinical practice guidelines, community resources, contracting and community care standards to each case.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Ability to perform nursing assessments, patient triage, and referrals.
- Ability to educate patients, families, and/or caregivers as to the nature of the disease and to provide instructions on proper care and treatment.
- Ability to multitasks
- Provide guidance to the provider network.
Palliative care, Registered Nurse, healthcare
Top Skills Details:
1. Licensed RN
2. Positive Attitude
3. Willingness to learn
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’ s of Science in Nursing or associates degree. • Active Oklahoma RN license required.
Entry- Mid level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Timothy Tofpi
Phone: (405) 254-2244